In this training, managers strengthen their ability to lead themselves appropriately.
In order to meet constantly changing requirements, it is especially necessary for managers to examine their own behavior and flexibly align it with their self-imposed goals. This requires good self-knowledge and reflection as well as a clear perception of external influences.
- personality model DISG
- dealing with other people
- motivation and inner drives
- the balance model (P. Nitschke) for good self-control (body, mind, contact, action)
- your own needs
Theory, discussion, reflection
- recognition and use of one's own motivators
- learning techniques to maintain one's own balance
- recognition and use of external influences