Your employment contract has been signed, and the start date with your new company is fixed. The first days and weeks of your new role are often decisive for your long-term success – especially for executives and experts.
For it is in the early days at your company that you substantiate your business and personal acceptance into the new professional context and ensure good standing in the company.
Together, we can develop a thorough plan for your new position: let us plan and prepare for your first day, first week, and the critical first 100 days. This includes expectation management for your managers and supervisors, as well as communication with and behaviour towards colleagues and employees.
You should be answering the following questions, and more:
- What written and unwritten laws does the company have?
- What are the informal communication channels like?
- What does senior management expect from you?
- What do your colleagues and employees expect from you?
- What do you expect from the company? And how do you communicate this?
We discreetly assist you in taking the right steps to communicate appropriately in every situation and establish yourself inside the company, particularly during the trial period.
We would really appreciate if you could contact us before your arrival at a new company, so we can have more time to prepare together.