In some life situations, it is not just about the next career step, but a longer-term perspective.
After a professional, health, or personal related incision, it may be useful to fundamentally reorient: to change industry, to leave the level of management, to change location, in short: to change the professional and thus personal circumstances of life.
The aim of perspective consultancy is to develop a long-term perspective independently of the next step of your career and thus to strengthen your own satisfaction and motivation.
This type of consultation is a very personal and intense matter and we use the following methods for this consultation:
- Working out motivators and demotivators
- Determining your individual values system
- Creating a personal timeline with professional and/or personal milestones in life
- Deriving a long-term professional goal
- Working out your own resources and strengths to achieve the objectives
- Concrete realisation planning
Of course, perspective consultation may at any time be extended to individual outplacement.