Have you always played with the idea of starting your own business? Do you want to check whether starting a business or taking over a company is right for you?
See with us if you are the right person for self-employment and prepare the next step of founding or acquiring a company with our support.
Our consulting services include the following building blocks:
1. Preparatory steps for starting a business
- Is founding a business the right thing for me?
- Which business ideas do I have?
- Do self-employment and business ideas fit my personality?
- How is the market and competitive situation?
2. Formalities for founding a business
- Mandatory registrations: Registering with the tax office and trade office
- Choosing the right legal form
- Legal aspects: trademark protection, copyright, general terms and conditions, etc.
3. Planning capital requirements and the ability to raise capital
- What are the financing needs of my project?
- How can I raise these funds?
- What are the obstacles?
- Which support programmes can I use?
- Preparing for meeting with the bank
4. Corporate costing and business plan
- Setting up a profit and loss account, calculating the business profit
- What are the components of a business plan?
- How should a business plan for loan funds, funding bodies, and the Employment Agency be organised?
- Creating a complete business plan
5. Preparing for a market presence