Training is provided for the conduct of regular and event-driven staff appraisals (preparation, implementation, follow-up), e.g. target agreement appraisals, criticism or conflict appraisals.
Conducting staff appraisals is part of every manager's everyday life. However, it is often underestimated what influence these discussions have on the motivation of employees. Good preparation at the relationship and factual level is essential in order to achieve the desired result. The goal of the seminar is the training of the participants, in order to be able to lead discussions in the thing clearly and consistently and at the same time human appreciatively.
- basics of communication - four pages of a message - active listening (verbal, non-verbal)
- preparation for discussions at relationship and factual level
- optimal call flow for the different call types
- dealing with difficult dialogue partners - different reaction types
- dealing with questions and objections
- dealing with one's own sensitivities
- follow-up of the interview
Demonstration, role play, if necessary with video support
- guideline for the preparation, follow-up and implementation of various employee appraisals
- practical assistance and collegial exchange
- safe handling of typical reactions