The manager acts in a wide variety of roles, which he must change very quickly in his daily working routine. This trains communication appropriate to the situation and the target group.
- communication square after Schulz von Thun
- lead with questions: systemic questions - scaling questions according to De Shazer
- dissolving Metacommunication
- transactional analysis: "Who communicates at which level?
- Demonstration, individual and group work, processing of case studies
- training also possible with video support
- know and be able to use questioning techniques
- addressee/situation and type-oriented communication
- increased awareness of communication traps
- extended method competence