In this training, managers learn how to shape, control and sustainably implement change.
The ability to shape change processes is one of the key competencies of a manager. It is a strategic advantage to recognize changes at an early stage and to react adequately to them. In this training the participants learn the tools of the trade that they need for sustainable change.
- change management models
- analyzing, planning and shaping change
- the Change Architecture
- active stakeholder management
- develop and communicate the change story
- Create willingness to change
- the role of the leader in the change process
- practical relevance: which changes need to be mastered?
Theoretical input, discussion, processing of case studies, small group work, individual reflection
- guideline and tools for planning and implementing change
- reflection on one's own role as a leader in change
- recognizing and understanding stakeholder dynamics