The aim of this training is to lead employees more consciously, also with regard to health aspects, on the basis of self-reflection and expansion of methodological competence.
- the executive as crisis pilot and coach
- When does stress lead to diseases, e.g. Burn Out?
- strategies for short-term stress reduction / rapid empowerment
- solution-oriented discussion management
- productive handling of errors
- internal drivers
- stress management in a team
- conducting constructive return talks
Reflection and practical exercises, e.g. on refraiming, model of the resilience circle, working with stress triggers in a team, preventive crisis work
- understanding stress triggers
- dealing with stress symptoms both in individual employees and in the team
- conversation techniques